Subdivision Surveyors Perth
Subdivision is the creation of smaller Lots from a Larger parent Lot
- Land is assessed by examining the R-Code and area.
- Certificate of Title is assessed to check that no encumbrances exist.
- Contour and Feature Survey is required to provide a base plan for design.
- Final design and Plan with Form 1A is submitted to WAPC for assessment.
- The WAPC has 90 days in which to assess the application. Generally an Approval Subject to Conditions will be issued.
- Work is undertaken to satisfy the Conditions that have been determined in Stage 1
- In Perth, the most common service authorities to impose conditions that need to be satisfied are the Water Corporation, Western Power and Local Government
- Demolition, if required, is completed here.
- A Geotech report may be required in certain areas.
- Licensed Land Surveyor will formally mark all corners of the Lots and prepare Deposited Plan.
- Deposited Plan is lodged at Landgate and audited.
- Licensed Land Surveyor sends clearance requests to each Authority and clearance letters are issued.
- Application for Endorsement of the Plan is sent to WAPC by way of Form 1C. Associated Fees are paid and clearance letters are also submitted.
- WAPC will send Plan to Landgate to be placed “In Order for Dealings”